Questions relating to all artwork requirements and files should be thoroughly considered before your order is paced. All artwork should be addressed to email@example.com along with your order information.
Acceptable Files for Printing:
- EPS (Encapsulated Post Script)
- Al (Adobe Illustrator)
- PDF (Adobe PDF)
- PSD (Adobe Photoshop)
- JPG (High Resolution JPEG)
- TIFF(High Resolution TIFF)
Vector files are line art, scalable to any size without losing resolution - the Image will stay clean and crisp.
- EPS (CS4 or lower)
- Al (CS4 or lower)
- PDF (CS4 or lower)
If submitting these files, be sure you have converted all fonts to outlines or curves. Vector files can be submitted at any size proportionate to the sign, banner or canvas size ordered.
Raster Files/ Images
Raster files & images are pixel based files and, depending on the resolution, these images may become blurry when enlarged.
When submitting these files, please follow the guidelines below:
- 100% scale (full size output) at100 dpi
- 50% scale at 200 dpi or higher
- 25% scale at 300 dpi or higher
- 10% scale at 600-1200 dpi recommended
Thumbnail sized jpg and gif. files are not at a high enough resolution to be used on large prints like banners.
Vectorizing / Recreating Images
If you are not able to provide us with a good quality image, PiranhaSign offers vectorizing / recreating service available. Most logos or images can be recreated for $65;however Images with more detail are subject to quoting prior to vectorizing the image. Please contact us for more details.
This service needs to be paid for in advance and we will be happy to give you a copy of the vector file once it is completed.
- No bleeds are necessary (unless ordering a banner stand that requires one). Most signs will not use a bleed.
- Set up size proportionate to the size banner, canvas or sign you are ordering.
- To prevent any text or Important images from falling on the hemline or interrupted by a grommet if ordering banners, you will want to keep them at least 2" away from edge.
- Convert all text to outlines
A proof of what you ordered will be sent to you for approval before we make the item.